Sunday, March 14, 2010

Julia update

Julia isn't a baby anymore! She will be 3 in a little over a month! She is very bright & has quite the imagination. She loves Dora (who doesn't?) & very often I feel like we are living episodes of Dora through out the day as we are running around town. She continues to do ballet on Friday mornings & she loves it & loves her Teacher, Miss Katie. I have her enrolled for Pre-School starting in September. We are still working on the potty training, it is a slow process! That's about it for now, I will try to be better with the updates!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jake said...

Vamanos, Rosie! Let's go1

Sarah said...

Marilyn also LOVES Dora. It seems like that is all we watch. When I pulled up the blog, she waved to Julia and asked if she could come visit. I can tell these two would be fast friends. It is so hard to believe they are going to be 3!

lisa said...

She is just precious :)
Don't they grow up really fast? I looked at my 2 year old the other day and I was taken back some when I noticed he's gotten longer....taller. I almost wanted to cry and I blurted out, "Chris when did you get taller!"

Best wishes