Monday, March 30, 2009

Countdown!

We are counting down the days until little baby sister is here (63...to go)! I still have so much to get done before she gets here. Hopefully in the next few weeks Julia's room will be finished & I can transition her into her big girl bed & then get the baby room all organized & ready. We will be heading to California at the end of April for my cousin, Carrie's wedding which should be lots of fun. Julia had been asked to be in the wedding so that is very exciting. Also, it will be her first plane ride & she will turn 2 while we are there (cross your fingers I don't go into labor on the plane...I did have a dream-or should I say nightmare about it!). Although I am very anxious & ready for the baby to be here I am also really trying to enjoy the last 63 days spending some quality fun time with Julia!!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm going to warn you, flying with a toddler is the most unfun thing in the whole wide world to do!! Especially if she's on your lap. Have LOTS of snacks, Tylenol, and toys.

Liz said...

Yeah...I am kind of nervous. We did buy her a seat so at least she will have her own space. Also, her grandma, grandpa, great aunts & uncle will all be on the flight too....hopefully that will distract her a little!

Missy said...

Good luck!! Give her a sucker or snack when you take off & land...helps her pop her ears!! :)