Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Side"

Julia loves going outside...she calls it siiiiiide. Well, since our drive was covered in snow we decide to get Julia all bundled up to play while Jake cleared. First of all, the she started crying because the shovel scared her. Then the neighbors came over offering to plow the drive to help with a church mission and well you can only imagine what happened when they turned the snowblower on! So, Jake decided to take her in our backyard...well she fell on her face & basically it took longer to get everything on her then the actual amount of time she spent outside!




3 comments:

The Smiths said...

Julia,

It looks like so much fun to be all bundled up. I can hardly wait for it to snow here. I am so excited that you are going to be a big sister! Congratulations!!

Take Care,
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Julia, you look SO cute!! I HATE getting my coat put on, but I hate my mittens and hat more.

Love,
Grayson

Kathryn said...

Wow, you are such a pretty snowbaby all in white. I don't have a winter coat. Just a fleece the Gigi gave me but other than that I wear my shorts and t-shirts :)