Monday, April 28, 2008

Can you believe it?

I think I just blinked and this year went by. I can't believe how fast it went & now Julia is One. It is true what they say that once you have kids you can't remember what your life was before them! She is really her own person now with a quirky personality to her. Her happiness is contagious & as sad as I am to see her not so much a "baby" anymore, I am so excited to see the beautiful person she is to become!

Jake is away for work so today Julia & I headed downtown to have a birthday brunch with Uncles & Grandma/pa.

I put together a slide show from this past year & apologize in advance for it's lengthiness! Hopefully it works...haven't had much luck in the past with these videos!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

That's a great video! I don't know if I have ever seen you when you were in your younger days.

Kathryn said...

That made me cry real tears, over and over. Especially when Grandma Bev was in the photo, and then when the CJ/Julia cousins were together. So sweet! Love, Kate

Carrie said...

It turns out that my restaurant blog was born the same day as Julia, isn't that a coincidence?

Liz said...

Well, the world does work in mysterious ways!