Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Julia's First Christmas!

What a whirlwind of a day. I opened a bunch of stuff, hung out with my great family, & was very tired at the end of the day.

Here I am with Queenie, Grampy, & Unck Jeff...they are admiring my new Laptop (see prior post).


Unck B & Unck J.



Look at the fancy book I got!




Getting some Grand-Aunt K time!



A got a HUGE basket full of books from My Grand-Aunts, Uncle Greg, & Cousin Scott. As you can see I am VERY excited about them.



Picture with my family under the tree.


After I went to bed everyone had fun playing Frosty Bingo. I wasn't upset though...I was SOOOO tired from all the fun we had. Mom said next year I can stay up & play...I can't wait.


See...even Rosie was tired at the end of the night. What a day.


1 comment:

Carrie said...

It looks like Christmas was a lot of fun! Your house also looks really nice, I'm really sad that I didn't get to come this year!