Monday, November 19, 2007

Julia's Family

We gathered with our family this past weekend as we said good-bye to Great-Grandma. Having to say good-bye to someone we love makes us appreciate the family that is with us that much more.

I got to spend some quality time on Great-Grandpa's lap...sure was comfy!





















Here I am with my Unck's Brad & Jeff. How I love them so...! They always have something funny to say to me.

Here I am with my pal & California Cousin CJ (He sure is a California boy isn't he??). We had fun looking at each other & playing together. CJ sure is smart, when his Mommy asks "Where is Julia?" he points at me! I can't wait until I can do that.



Christopher stole some of my puff's at dinner time off of my tray. Everyone laughed....I didn't care.

No comments: